About Danger Devices
DangerDevices Inc. is a growing, fabless semiconductor start-up headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We aim to deliver best-in-class products to our customers with industry-leading design cycle times. We do that with our revolutionary, modernized approach focusing on software to increase productivity in all areas from integrated circuit design all the way to testing and data analysis.
Contribute to our industry leading team of circuit experts and software specialists. We are actively looking for Analog Integrated Circuit/Software Engineers to strengthen our team.
- Danger Devices is looking for analog designers with strong software skills
- Work closely with analog/RF circuit design experts and software developers to develop generators for designs across multiple technology nodes
- Grow with our team of 25+ people comprised of industry leading analog / RF experts in a dynamic start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Integrated Circuit design
- Software programming skills including experience with git and Python
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and a team player
- Tape-out experience
- Strong foundation in software development and/or algorithms
- Digital IC design flow expertise
- Proficiency with Cadence tools