About Danger Devices
DangerDevices Inc. is a growing, fabless semiconductor start-up headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We aim to deliver best-in-class products to our customers with industry-leading design cycle times. We do that with our revolutionary, modernized approach focusing on software to increase productivity in all areas from integrated circuit design all the way to testing and data analysis.
Contribute to our industry leading team of circuit experts and software specialists. We are actively looking for Layout Experts to strengthen our team.
- Danger Devices is looking for layout engineers with strong communication and/or scripting skills with experience in CMOS technologies
- Work closely with analog/RF circuit design experts and software developers to develop generators for designs across multiple technology nodes
- Grow with our team of 25+ people comprised of industry leading analog / RF experts in a dynamic start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Ten (10) or more years of IC layout and/or design experience
- Fundamental understanding of detailed analog layout performance considerations to satisfy matching, noise, IR drop, electromigration, delay, coupling, etc.
- Track record of successful tape-out experience
- Extensive experience understanding rules in various technology nodes
- Proficiency in Cadence tools
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in advanced CMOS technology nodes including finfet
- Analog/RF design fundamentals
- Software development skills including experience with git and Python